Popping noise and sensation under breast? I was stretching my arm above my head while in bed.

I heard and felt a popping sensation and noise right underneath my breast near the incision area. There was absolutely no pain. The noise and feeling was just startling. Is this normal because my implants are still adjusting and settling? I am almost 5 weeks post op. I had silicon Mentor implants under the muscle. Thanks in advance!

Mentor Implants

Hi Koliverhhg,
Keep your PS in the loop.  But it is super normal to have lots of noises after surgery, and we have noted they always resolve, after using thousands of Mentor implants.  All the best,   Dr. Joe