Partial vaginoplasty addition information; I still want to know if a partial vaginoplasty is appropriate and advisable?

I asked this question the other day, but left out some critical information. I still want to know if a partial vaginoplasty is appropriate and advisable. I am still 70. What I left out is I am MtF looking to start transitioning. That is why this surgery sounds so perfect to me. I do not want or need a vagina inside me, but the outer appearance is what I want. Thank you for all your help with this.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi Bonnie_oh - Thank you for your question.  70 is still young!  Providing that you are in good health, you would be very suitable for a cosmetic procedure - GCS - giving you normal female genitalia without a functioning neovagina.  This is a much less invasive operation and therefore easier recovery.  I recommend that you discuss your wishes with a specialist in Gender Confirmation Surgery.  Good luck with your transition.