Pain when I push from bottom of veneer? Should I go for a second opinion?

I went to see my dentist thinking I had a crack on the back of one of my front veneers. Apperently I didnt have one. They said it is the way the porcelain is designed and well cemented. Im still having pain on the bottom of my front veneer only when I do certain facial movements or if I push on it. I went back to have it re-checked they fixed my bite but they said that i might need a root canal because the x-ray shows that the veneer is sealed properly.

Pain after #veneers #DrSoftTouch

A bite adjustment is not uncommon after having veneers placed. If you are still experiencing pain two weeks after having your bite adjusted, I would recommend returning to your dentist to have your tooth evaluated for root canal therapy.  I hope this helps.  Follow me for more questions and answers.