Pain in back of my veneer where it meets with my tooth? Do I need a root canal?

I have been having pain on back of my veneer where it meets with the tooth. Doctor did an x-ray and everything looked sealed. They fixed my bite 3 times but i still having pain. It has been about a month already.

Pain After Veneer Procedure

If the bite has been adjusted 3 times and you are still having discomfort, a root canal may well be necessary.  You may want to have it evaluated by an endodontist for a second opinion.

Pain after #veneers #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing pain.  My advice for you would be to return to your dentist for an evaluation. Often times, a simple bite adjustment will fix the issue. However, since you are still experiencing pain after three bite adjustments, root canal treatment may be necessary. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100