What Can Be Done to Minimize the Damage Done from Active FX?

I've been disfigured following a very aggressive Active FX treatment to my lower neck, entire chest, shoulders and arms a year ago. Hypopigmentation began within 2 months of the treatment (some white lines were apparent immediately post-procedure), cont. to worsen until you see the result in my photo. Doc wants to do DeepFx on my arms (white lines), several IPL's to the rest of the damaged area, followed bya DeepFx treatment to those areas, and more IPL's. Any imput from expert derms? SCARED!

Would actually use Active FX

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I think the active hand piece works better for pigmentation.  It appears as if your previous treatment was uneven.  I would use low density and power and figure it might take several treatments to even this out.