Is this middle of my lip still swollen or overdone? (Photo)

I had lip fillers done 4 days ago. I'm worried about the middle of my lip. It looks like I have a fat lip. I'm I still swollen 4 days after injections or did my injector go to heavy in the middle of my lip?

Swelling after Lip Injections

Thank you for your question. It is still early on. It can take up to two weeks to see optimal results from filler and for the swelling to fully dissipate. I would follow with your physician if you are concerned.

Highland Park Physician

Lip Filler

Swelling after lip injections can last for the better part of a week.  It's best to ice there to four times per day for the first 4-7 days after a lip injection.  If your lip is still swollen at 14 days, visit your injector for possible corrections.

Jesse E. Smith, MD, FACS
Dallas Facial Plastic Surgeon