Best Method for a DRAMATIC Jowl and Chin reduction?

Im 28 and I've had jowls / Double Chin for as long as I can remember, regardless of how much weight I lose. I did the liquid facelift 1yr ago and didn't like it. I have a lager face & thick skin, so the end result looked as if I put on 20lbs Worst part of it, i still had Jowls! I want a very tight dramatic change & all the research i find tells me I'm too young for a face lift & nonsurgical methods (laser/Ulthera) isn't dramatic & doesn't work for everyone. Any advice?

I Recommend SmartLipo/PRP Injections

Hello! I completely understand where you're coming from as this can be extremely frustrating. Though, in the future I would encourage you to attach photos to your post because it dramatically assists in offering professional advice - but I'll do my best with the information provided.

Smart Lipo is a procedure that employs laser lipolysis, by which localized fat deposits are reduced surgically by means of a special laser housed inside a tiny tube called a cannula.

Unlike traditional liposuction, laser lipolysis does not necessitate suction. This procedure offers benefits equivalent to traditional liposuction, but is generally recommended for smaller areas. Ideally for your case, this procedure very popular for use on the face, especially as a way of re-defining the jaw line, and getting rid of the  “double chin” that you're referencing.

Smart Lipo is more gentle and safe than traditional liposuction. Smaller cannulas mean smaller incisions, so there is less scarring. Because of the heat generated by this method, there is another very important benefit: The body’s own healing response causes tissues to contract, leaving skin tighter and smoother in the treated area. Traditional liposuction method of merely “sucking out the fat” can sometimes leave patients with uneven contours and loose, sagging skin.

The ideal candidate should be generally healthy, have maintained a stable weight for more than a year, and has good skin elasticity in the areas being treated.

As for basic loose skin and filling, Platelet Rich Plasma Injections (PRP) are one of the most unique procedures available in that we use the patients own blood to reverse the signs of aging. For PRP injections, we draw blood from the patient and use a process known as centrifugation to pull the plasma and platelets from the blood. The concentrated plasma is then reintroduced to the patients 'problem areas' via injection directly to the site. Not only does the gelatin-like mixture fill the fine lines and wrinkles, but the plasma also stimulates stem cells while reactivating collagen production to give the skin a youthful, plump look. Results are immediate and actually continue to smooth the skin for lasting improvement. PRP is great for younger candidates due to increased chance of acceptance/absorption of the plasma. 

In good health,

Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician