How long should I take off of work for bbl surgery?

How long should I ask for vacation from work if I am getting a bbl? What is the estimated recovery time? I work at a bank and stand all day.

BBL

Recovery from major surgery can vary from patient to patient and their specific needs and conditions.

The average recovery time is two weeks. In some patients mat take up to four weeks. Provided you follow your doctors instructions and follow up visits.

How long should I ask for vacation from work if I am getting a bbl?

Great question !

This a very common question in our office. It all dependents what kind of work you do, two weeks is the most common recommendation.  Always ask your surgeon and follow all post surgical instructions and recommendations for your best interest and results.  Once again two weeks is recommended no pressure on your buttocks for six weeks and if you do sit use bbl pillows  under your thighs.

I wish you well through your procedure and recovery process .

James S Mcadoo DO FACOS

AOA dual Board certified general and plastic reconstructive surgeon.