Has anyone had a lipo or BBL after c-section?

I had a c section two years ago and would like to have lipo done and transfer fat to my butt. I was wondering if there are risks involved because of the c section and also how the results might be affected because of this.

BBL after C-section

BBL involves total body liposuction and fat transfer to the buttock. This is not usually affected by a previous C-section as there are really no incisions just small puncture wounds for the liposuction cannulas. I recommend that you schedule a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person consultation and explanation of the procedure. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills #curves #weightloss #bodysculpting

C-Section and BBL

Not a good idea at all. Do the BBL after finishing breast feeding...................................