How can I tell if this is a keloid or just a bump in my ear lobe and what steps should I take to get rid of it? (Photo)

I got my ears pierced about 2 years ago and a couple weeks after my piercing A small hard bump ended up forming in my ear, I thought nothing of it until it started swelling up makin the bump feel as if it was bigger so I took the earring out and cleaned it as I let it close up, the swelling went down but the small bump remained. I just recently got my ears repierced in a different spot 2 years later (give or take) its been about 2 weeks since I got them pierced and seems to be swelling up again.

When in Doubt, get a consultation--keloid scar removal with steroids, microneedling/prp, lasers

It is really hard to tell from your picture. I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a cosmetic dermatologist. If necessary, keloid scars can be treated with injectable steroids with or without 5-FU, microneedling/prp and lasers. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer