Will 800cc silicone implants accomplish a DD or DDD cup or would 700cc or 600cc be better? (photos)

I am a transgender woman 6' 3", 260#. (See photos) I have an "A" or maybe a "B" cup breast now. I want DD or DDD breasts....will 800cc accomplish this or would 700cc or 600cc be better for me?

MTF Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photographs.

I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a physical examination performed and measurements taken so they can recommend the best implant type/sizes for your body. There are 3D simulators that can show you what you would look like with different types of implants and different sizes, this can be helpful when trying to decide what size would achieve your cosmetic goals. At my office, I use high profile Sientra implants under the muscle to create a round full result that looks natural, giving you the result that you want. Additionally, i use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose. If you find a doctor you really like and trust them to make the decision, you can always have them place sizers in during your procedure and choose which they believe is the best size for your body and cosmetic goals. Best of luck!
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Best size for augmentation

Dear Brendalee12,

Because you have a large frame and are hoping for a larger breast size I would shoot for the largest your surgeon can comfortably fit in at the time of surgery. While 800cc may be the aesthetic goal that might be very difficult at the first surgery because of the amount of stretch required by your tissue. If I was doing your surgery I would order all three sizes and make the decision intra-operatively.

Best of luck with your surgery!

Stacey Folk, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon