What implant size, type, profile is appropriate for Tgirl of my build? (photos)

Hello, I want bigger fuller natural looking boobs with cleavage. I've had consultations. Each consultation suggested different implant size, type, or placement. Im choosing 492cc or 533cc moderate profile+ implant. I'm undecided whether to go smooth, textured, under or over muscle. My stats: aged 55, 169lbs, 5'6", professional driver. I Wear 36c bra, exercise daily (cardio). And I am transsexual. Thanks!

Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photographs.

It is hard to accurately recommend what CC’s you should get based on photographs. But I usually recommend high profile Sientra implants, under the muscle, to create a round full result that looks natural, giving you the result that you want. Additionally, at my office we use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix  is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon