I had a Total FX treatment in April this year. Is it OK to do an Ultherapy treatment in October?

In general, it is typically OK to have an Ultherapy treatment performed 6 months after a total FX treatment.  As always, an in-office evaluation should be performed before proceeding with treatment.

Is it okay to do Co2 Laser Treatment (Total FX) with Ultherapy

Yes, you can do Ultherapy in October. For the best results in skin tightening, I recommend a combination of ultherapy with a fractional nonablative treatment like fraxel, venus viva or intensif to maintain the results of the co2 total fx treatment.  Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer