I am really swollen on the upper part of my buttocks? (Photo)

When will this go down i am nervous because im 2 days out and it is this swollen? I had a brazilian buttlift

When will swelling after BBL go away?

Hi Marih,Thanks for your question and photo. So far the result looks good. The swelling is completely normal! It will go down. Remember that the fat that is placed have a survival rate of 50-70% depending on how it was placed and handled. Most people never complain that their rear is too big but not big enough. Again, at only two days, everything looks reasonable and with minimal bruising. So congrats! The swelling WILL decrease. Good Luck!   All the best, Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS #BBL #swelling Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

BBL RESULTS

Right after the surgery and wearing that particular girdle, will make your buttocks look very swelling and with more projection on the upper part of the buttocks. Usually 3 weeks after the surgery about 60% of the swelling is gone and it looks less full on the top, but wearing the girdle, will keep some of that shape, once you do not wear it, then there will be less projection on the upper pole.

I am really swollen on the upper part of my buttocks?

At two days post operative you are very early in the healing process. Your still very swollen and the shape of your buttocks will continue to change with more time. Discuss your concerns with your surgeon. 
regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon