I would like to know if this result is possible for me? I'm 5'7, 170 pounds (Photo)

Most of my fat is located in my stomach back and arms? What will be the price? Please help

BBL expectations

Hi Pink_21, Thanks for your question and photos. I wish all photoshop results where achievable. I think it is possible to get close but not realistic to get that result. You need full torso liposuction and based on the photoshop version you do not have lordosis or the curvature of your spine is not meant to have that kind of curve. It can be made substantially better but likely not to that degree of "shelf". The only way to know for sure is to get a consultation and physical exam to see what your body will and will not allow. Remember the skin can only stretch so much! Cost varies based on what areas are liposculpted. But generally 5k-10k in the phoenix area. Good Luck! All the best, Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS, @BBL @expectations Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

You have to be very careful with looking at photoshop results. Some can be unrealistic.  It is better to look at your surgeon's before and after photos of patients that have similar body shapes as you.  Always see a plastic surgeon board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  And, remember that is the minimum requirements your surgeon should have.  An added experience in fat grafting and BBLs is a huge benefit.  Cost varies greatly around the country.  Best wishes. 

Jules Walters, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Price varies by Location, Surgeon, Anesthesia, Etc. You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.  When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.
Thank you for your question .

Rami Ghurani, MD

I would like to know if this result is possible for me? I'm 5'7, 170 pounds

Loss of skin elasticity and skin sagging occurs due to effects of gravity over time. These problems can be seen in any part of body but especially in abdominal area. Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) is a surgical procedure to make the abdomen thinner and more firm. It consists of removing excess skin and fat tissue and muscle repairing if required. In some patients it can be combined with liposuction. There are several variations of tummy tuck surgery like regular tummy tuck, mini tummy tuck, extended tummy tuck each designed to target certain areas of the abdomen. During the procedure the incision will be made low at about the same level as your pubic hair for the scar to be hidden under bikini level. For improved tightening of the upper abdomen a small incision around belly button might be necessary. Placement of the belly button is very important for a beautiful belly. Tummy tuck operation is also a surgical choice for patients whom want to get rid of love handles. Our experienced plastic surgeons will explain these options and help you find out best treatment plan to reach satisfactory results.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Realistic Results & BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.

Based on these photos, the overall bony structured has been shrank (i.e the rib cage is smaller etc); this is not achievable with liposuction because I can not move bone with liposuction.  The degree of butt projection is achievable with a combination implant and BBL.  OTW, it would be slightly less with just fat.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Setting expectations realistically

Your expectations are not realistic. The after picture you have depicted as a completely different musculoskeletal of the structure as well as drastic change in fat distribution. That type of change is not possible with fat grafting only. Still, some enhancements can probably be achieved. Your abdomen needs to be assessed in regards to potential muscle separation from previous pregnancies, skin laxity, intra-abdominal fat and subcutaneous fat which is the only type of fat I can be removed. Look for before and after pictures of patients who look more similar to you in the before pictures. In general be leery of before and after pictures of Brazilians since seven pictures are taken before the final results are achieved. Many patients lose a substantial amount of the volume given within the first year. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Beware of photoshop

Hi and thank you for the question and the photo. most photos you see today on magazines are photoshopped. some are mild and some are severe. Almost NONE are real. The pic you showed is NOT realistic. You would need both lipo and a tummy tuck to get close to that result. The skin on your buttocks will only stretch so far, and is not able to stand out that far. Having said that, don't despair. You can still achieve a very good result with that same plan. Just don't expect it to look like this. You should have several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons before making any final decisions.  As always, best to be healthy, no smoking, and make sure any health concerns you have are managed by your primary care md.  Best to you. 

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

Expectations and BBL surgery

You likely will not be able to achieve the type of waist-to-hip ratio that you have created in the photo here given your actual anatomy. You can certainly have an improved shape in your buttock projection and abdominal contour but due to your rib cage and other dimensions I don't feel you will get exactly the look you are seeking. I do recommend of course consulting with a few plastic surgeons in person for a complete exam as it is often times difficult to evaluate based solely on photos.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD