Will the holes from dermarolling go away?

I started using a 0.5 Dermaroller at home once a week about 3 months ago. I also did one treatment with a 1.0 size roller. I noticed that it left holes all over my forehead and temples. I figured they would go away but it has been weeks and they are still there! I am getting very worried. Will they ever go away??

Thanks for your query. Yes the derma roller pits and holes do go away with time. Derma roller should be done by a doctor or under the supervision of a doctor as it have a certain end point to stop and more vigorous can cause pitting skin and breakout. There are certain peels which work on diminishing the pores. My advice to you would be to visit a dermatologist and get your treatment planned. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision

I suggest seeing an expert for treatment, as a combination approach is needed for the best outcomes.  Posting before and after photos in the same standardized light would be helpful.  Best, Dr. Emer

Wait another few months from derma rolling scars

We see this a lot in private practice, either with a roller or sometimes incorrect use of a vertical needling system. This can take up to 6 months to fade. If not, I like high density Fraxel with in the 1927 or 1550 wavelength to repair. 
All the bestDr Davin Lim Laser Dermatologist Brisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist