Help me find my knees? 32. No kids. Athletic. Looking at Lipo options around my knee area (Photo)

All my life I've had thick thighs/legs even with running, biking, weight training and clean eating. I've tried the non-surgical approach, but that didn't work. Ever. Thoughts on which form of lipo can help the inner knee and top of knee area. It's like I don't have knees! Sigh.

In person consultation

Thank you for reaching out and sharing photos! Liposuction is definitely an option. I would do a few in person consultations with experienced board certified surgeons so they can examine you and go over expectations as well as end result goals. Best of luck! Dr. Kachenmeister

In person consultation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thighs and knees are begging for liposuction!

Liposuction under tum. local with the smaller canulas would make a big difference and is so easy to undergo for the thighs and knees.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Knee contouring

I think liposuction could definitely help re-contour the shape of your knees. You look to have nice skin quality so there shouldn't be any droopy skin, but you will need to have this evaluated in person by a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck.

Knee contouring

Help me find my knees? 32. No kids. Athletic. Looking at Lipo options around my knee area

Liposuction of those areas by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon may be appropriate.  This can be coupled with InMode RFAL skin tightening.

Liposuction of the two areas that you mention is very effective and esthetic in terms of providing some knee shaping and definition.  What it does not do however is remove the skin that settles in the knee area from above (a natural process).  In a face to face consultation you can be evaluated and the amount of fat present determined for you.  Be certain to review photos of other patients as well.  Warm regards,

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, Am Board of Plastic Surgery 

Member, Am. Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)     

Member, Am. Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS)

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Jon A Perlman MD FACS 

Certified, Am Board of Plastic Surgery 

Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Liposuction of the knees

Knee contouring with liposuction is very common. In your case the skin looks to have good quality without sag, making you an excellent candidate.

Liposuction of the knees

Knee Contouring -- VASER HI DEF, ThermiRF, Profound, Venus Legacy/Exilis/Cellutone, Vanquish/Coolsculpting, Kybella

There are many options and you need a formal evaluation to determine what is best, you cannot change your underlying anatomy such as large muscle or cellulite with any of these options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Knees liposuction

Dear MelissaB.7,

You might be a candidate for liposuction of knees and thighs. You should look for an experienced plastic surgeon to examine you and give you the best options for your problem.

I hope this was helpful,

Dr. Barrett,
Beverly Hills, CA

Knees liposuction

Dear MelissaB.7,

I hope this was helpful,

Dr. Barrett,
Beverly Hills, CA

Knee liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a candidate for careful liposuction of the knees.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Knee liposuction

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Best evaluated in person

It does not look like you have a ton there, but any form of lipo can help you sculpt your knees.  Good luck.

Best evaluated in person