Will you be able to get rid of all facial hair whiskers? (Photo)

I have look feminine will you be able to get rid of all facial hair whiskers I don't want to look l i keep a man at all any more.

Facial hair female

This can be improved with laser hair removal. All the hair won't be removed but about 75% or more. It require touch ups every 6 months or so. Vaniqa will help slow growth too.

Getting It All--Laser Hair Removal

Laser hair removal is good for dense areas, but it will take a series of treatments.  I typically have patients do every 4 weeks for the first 3 times and then every 4-6 weeks for 3 times after. It takes a series of treatments for improvement in hair reduction. I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.