Will you be able to get rid of all facial hair whiskers? (Photo)

I have look feminine will you be able to get rid of all facial hair whiskers I don't want to look l i keep a man at all any more.

Facial hair female

This can be improved with laser hair removal. All the hair won't be removed but about 75% or more. It require touch ups every 6 months or so. Vaniqa will help slow growth too.

Will all hair go away with laser?

The short answer to your question is : no. I also see some hair that are grey. Since grey hair has no melanin which is the target for laser, they will not be affected by laser. 

Ram Chandra, MD
Edison Physician

Getting It All--Laser Hair Removal

Laser hair removal is good for dense areas, but it will take a series of treatments.  I typically have patients do every 4 weeks for the first 3 times and then every 4-6 weeks for 3 times after. It takes a series of treatments for improvement in hair reduction. I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.