Why is one of my eyebrows taller than the other? They look crooked, unsymmetrical and un appealing. Should I get Botox? (photo)

How do I fix this? What procedure? Please help

Botox for the brows

Thank you for your question mcforrealz. I am not able to view the image. Botox is a purified protein used to address wrinkles associated with facial expression. It can also be used to address the position of the brow. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician

Eyebrow Asymmetry -- Botox, Browlift, Fillers

I have often been able to even out brows with botox/fillers but this type of asymmetry needs evaluation to ensure no neurological reasons and if none, then may need a brow lift.  Best, Dr. Emer.

It is very common to have facial asymmetry and a difference in muscle movement on each side of the face. If this is something that bothers you, it may be helpful to discuss subtle options for injectable treatment, (Botox or Dysport for example.) with a skilled injector, and then decide if that's the right option for you.

All the best.

Botox may help

Botox may help with your uneven eyebrows.  Is this a new unevenness?  If it is, you should consult with a doctor to determine the underlying cause of this sudden asymmetry.

Crooked eyebrows

Although people dont always realize it no one is completely symmetrical. this can be helped with injection of Botox--be sure you see a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Botox can be a very inexpensive way to treat brow asymmetry but is not entirely predictable in terms of results.  It is usually worth a try, as the true treatment involves surgical repositioning of the brows.