Why is one eye always puffy under? (photos)

I have extreme puffiness under one eye consistently. Why is this? Nothing works to get rid of it and I'm allergic to all eye creams for puffiness.

Under eye puffiness

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to determine the exact nature of your issue without an in-person evaluation.  However, based on the photo provided, non-surgical treatments with fillers or lasers may provide some improvement.  

Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

Under eye area

It is difficult to say the reason for the swelling without an evaluation.  It could be genetic, sinus issues, allergies, etc.  There are treatments available to help improve the area.  I recommend a consultations with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to discuss options.  You may find some improvement with fillers or laser treatments.

Camille Cash, MD

Uneven Eye Bags--lasers, fillers, microneedling/prp

I recommend getting a formal evaluation. Fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP can help this area to create symmetry. I suggest you see an expert in facial sculpting. Best, Dr. Emer.