How much should I be expected to pay for this Rhinoplasty? (Photos)

As you can see in the before picture, my septum is shorter than the both of my nostrils. This makes it unbalanced and forced my nostril to show a lot. I am looking for a surgery that will end up somewhat like the after picture. I am saving money at the moment, but don't know how much to save for. Please help me estimate the cost of the surgery. If location matters, I am in Arizona at the moment. Thank you

Rhinoplasty cost?

Costs for a rhinoplasty will certainly vary depending on your geographic location. Things to factor in for the rhinoplasty standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, other fees (e.g., splint, materials, etc.). A consultation with a plastic surgeon will help you in determining which procedure(s) would be the right one for you. Cost also depends on the complexity of your case and how much work would need to be done to achieve an aesthetically-pleasing nose for you.  But cost in range of 7-17k is reasonable.  Good luck!

How much should I be expected to pay for this Rhinoplasty?

Hello ktedomoji,
Thanks for your question.
From the looks of your before picture and the ideal after picture you've posted, it seems as if you will need an augmentation of your bridge and an elongation of the bridge.  You have 2 options to make this happen.
One option is non-surgical rhinoplasty using injectible filler like Restylane, Juvederm, or Radiesse. Depending on the filler used, you may get a 1-2 year result.  Filler can be injected along your bridge to augment it and push the tip down a little.  Filler injected in the lower half of the tip can mimic your ideal after picture.
The other option would be augmentation rhinoplasty, something that is very common in Asian rhinoplasty.
Cartilage or a man-made implant can be placed on the bridge to build it up and cartilage can be placed to reshape the tip and rotate it downwards as in your ideal after picture.
As far as cost is concerned, nonsurgical rhinoplasty will run between $1000-1600/year.
Surgical rhinoplasty is more expensive and could be on the order of $6k-10k.  This would include a surgeon's fee, anesthesia costs, and facility charges.
Good luck,
Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty costs?

Hi Ktedomoji,

Thanks for your question and photos. Rhinoplasty is great operation that will give you the shape that you are looking for. There are surgical options and non surgical options. Cost varies based on which approach you chose. Typical non-surgical costs run for 2.5-4K and surgical from 8k-15k depending on what needs to be done to change the shape of the nose. Again, chose your board certified surgeon wisely as noses have a revision rate of 10-25% for the first surgical procedure. Get several consultations!. Good Luck!

Thanks for your question and photos.

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS
@cosmeticsurgerycost @rhinoplasty @docmata #drcarlosmata

Rhinoplasty

Hi ktedomoji,

Thanks for your question about rhinoplasty.  I think the results you desire or certainly achievable. The price is variable based on what is identified during physical examination. The cost is probably roughly $5000-$8000.

good luck!

P. Daniel Ward, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of a rhinoplasty procedure

The cost of a rhinoplasty really depends upon many factors including the surgeon's professional fee for performing the surgery along  with all of the postoperative followup appointments, cost of any implants, operating room fee and anesthetic fee.  For many examples and our current this list, please see link and the video below

Rhinoplasty

Thank you for your question. A board certified facial plastic surgeon should be able to provide you with your desired results. I suggest that you consult with a variety of board certified facial plastic surgeons in your area to determine the different price differences. In general, price varies based on procedure, level of involvement (and thus operating room/anesthesia time) in procedure, surgeon and location.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon