Is this double bubble? Can I do anything to fix it? Will it fix as they drop? (Photo)

I went for breast aug. 8/31/16. dr did lift on 9/1 after skin looked like it was melting off implants. He didn't think I originally needed a lift. Does this look like early double bubble formation? Is there anything I can do? I can only see the "roll" medially, not on other side of breast. I feel it's misshapen some. At the top of my right breast, medially, I can see and feel a corner of the bag (point) of my cleavage. Will this fix when they drop? Allergan, round silicone, 405cc. 5'4", 100lbs

Do I have a double bubble?

Thanks so much for your question.  Based on your photos you do not have a double bubble.  You are very early out from the surgery.  Everything looks okay on your photos.  Give things more time as things will constantly improve at this point.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Double Bubble?

Based on your photos, I do not believe you have a "Double Bubble." You are so fresh out of surgery it is too early to tell how you will ultimately look. But I think if you massage your breasts as recommended by you surgeon, and care for your scars, you will have a nice result. What you see at this time is not what you will see after three months.

William H. Gorman, MD

Double bubble

Thanks for your question. Based on the pictures you submitted, I don't see a Double Bubble. Your surgeon's choice to remove some skin after your breast aug was wise and corrected the Double Bubble from forming. You are still only a few weeks post op, most of these concerns you are having  now will resolve with time. Good luck.

Mehdi K. Mazaheri, MD

Augmentation Mastopexy

Your implants are still riding high, and will substantially drop in the next few months, giving your upper poles a more pleasing contour. I must say though, that it concerns me that your surgeon doesn't know who needs a lift and who doesn't. 

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Too early to worry about bottoming out

It has only been a few weeks since your surgery, so it is impossible to determine your final result.  Over time it is likely that the implants will drop down and the lower part of the breast will stretch, creating a better balance between the implant and the breast.  This is a normal process and takes several months.  Try to be patient and keep in close contact with your surgeon.  Best wishes.

Double Bubble After Augment and Breast Lift

Thank you for your question and pictures. I do not see a double bubble deformity. I believe you still have a fair amount of swelling as your surgery was less than a month ago. I recommend allowing the swelling to resolve completely and making sure to follow up with your surgeon. 

Double bubble after breast surgery

Thank you for your question. Since you are just about 3 weeks post-op, it is too early to determine the final shape of your breasts. You just had 2 procedures performed in a short amount of time so you should be patient and wait until the implants have time to settle. As the muscle stretches and the implants drop into a more natural position, they should take on a better appearance. I know it is not easy, but be patient.

Is this double bubble after breast surgery? Can I do anything to fix it?

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation/lifting procedure. As you likely know, it is much too early to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed. Based on your photographs, I do not see evidence of a "double bubble" deformity.  Best to evaluate the outcome of the procedure performed several months from now; until then, continue close follow-up with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be pleased with long-term.

No evidence of double bubble early after breast augmentation a mastopexy.

Because of swelling it's difficult to anticipate how the breast will look after several months. I see no evidence of the double bubble abnormality however. For now remain patient