Will I need dental bonding and/or filling of my central incisors, and if so, how much does it generally cost? (photo)

Oh, the dangers of fully-automatic airsoft guns! The left central incisor (see image attachment) is quite considerably cracked, while the right central incisor of the lower jaw is slightly chipped - a corner chunk is cracked diagonally (see image example). Will I likely need dental bonding, filling, or both for the central incisors? And although fees vary by dentist, what is a general cost - all fees included - for bonding and/or filling? Thank you.

Airsoft gun wreaked havoc on your smile

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

It looks to me like you will need at least one crown.  Fees on your treatment are highly variable based on skills of the dentist, material chosen, and treatment plan.  I suggest you choose a dentist to evaluate your smile in person and go from there.  Good luck!

Las Vegas Dentist