Can I still get cool sculpting on abdomen? (Photo)

I have a scar on the middle of my tummy resulting from 2 c sections and one on the side from busted appendix.

Scarring and Coolsculpting

Based on your photo, I can advise on -
You should not treat over the top of scars with coolsculpting as this can have adverse reactions.
As well as, if you fat is not pliable such as easy to 'pinch' then you are not suitable for coolsculpting. 
Your best option would be a in depth consultation with a experienced and trained physician in coolsculpting for optimal results or for a referal for another more suited procedure.

Dr Davin Lim
Dermatologist 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Even with scars on your tummy, you can still have CoolSculpting

We have treated many people with excess fat in the tummy area despite the presence of scars from previous surgeries.  The assessment and applicator placement plan is crucial.  We don't want to treat on top of a scar (what would be the point).  We want to artfully go around it to give the best contouring result.  Standard treatment calls for several applicator placements with re-treatment in a month for great results.  The presence of a scar doesn't alter that, it just influences placement.
There is also another excellent non-invasive option:  Liposonix. It is also FDA cleared for pemanent fat reduction.
Assessment by a physician experienced in both procedures will give guidance on the best non invasive option.

Susan Van Dyke, MD
Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon

Abdomen and scars and Coolscupting

An in person consultation is the best way to know if you are really a candidate for the procedure.  It appears likely that you are not a candidate and most likely would need surgery.  Best, Dr. Green

Scar on Stomach -- Tummy tuck > liposuction > coolsculpting

i find that in your situation a tummy tuck is probably best with liposuction. But  coolsculpting will only give you minimal results .  Best, Dr. Emer.

Coolsculpting

Honestly, you would have to seen in person to really know if you are a good candidate for coolsculpt. From you photos, I think you may have a more optimal result from surgery- tummy-tuck with scar removal and liposuction, but if you are very averse to surgery, then you could try coolsculpt but it will require lots of treatments and even then the result will be that you are a smaller shape but still have the scar.

Forget Cool Sculpting

You have too much fat to benefit from CS and too much contour irrgeularity for a nice result. You should visit some plastic surgeons and ask if a tummy tuck is appropriate for you as it could remove the whole area including the scar you show.