How to make combining bbl and breast augmentation work?

For work purposes I will be getting both procedures the same day, my dr reassured me that even health wise this would be a better option. I'm taking two weeks off work, would that be enough time? I work in front of a computer all day. During recovery how would I sleep or what position is best recommended for the best results? My dr said I can sit or be on my back the first week. I'm wanting to make sure that I do everything right to get the best results.

Best to follow your surgeon's recommendations

It is reasonable to have a breast augmentation with liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks. My instructions are to sleep slightly on one side alternating with the other side with a pillow for at least six weeks. After 6 weeks I recommend sitting on a soft donut cushion for another 6 weeks. At 3 months, my patients can resume any position they desire.Best wishes,Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Sugar Land Plastic Surgeon

Check with your surgeon

Every surgeon has different post op care instructions. The best person to answer your questions is your surgeon's office.

How to manage breasts and BBL?

Thanks for your questions. Hopefully, your surgeon has already given you these instructions. Sleeping sitting up with some support in the back and thighs to lift the buttocks in the air is what is often recommended. Again, check with your surgeon. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD

Breast augmentation and BBL

I have done this combo a few times. Two weeks off should be plenty for most patients. Most of my BBL patients sleep the first 3-5 nights in a recliner which keeps the pressure off the buttock and keeps you head and breasts a little elevated. Too many nights will lead to back pain, so they then start sleeping in bed on their sides, not back or stomach. Sitting during day is usually not a problem as long as you sit up with good posture. Since most of the fat grafting is in the upper 2/3's of the buttock and you sit on your thighs and lower edge of buttock when sitting with good posture, the pressure is minimal. Good luck.