Breast indentation (Photo)

I'm 4 months post op on April 8, and have had a rough time with my entire experience so far. From them being way too big for me and having to wait the standard time before I can possibly redo them to now having this horrible indentation! I'm terrified.. Am I botched? Can this be fixed? I have 400cc high profile. I hated them from beginning and think they're way too big, I'm a 32ddd. Please help. Thank you!

Breast indentation?

Hello! Thank you for your question! Your appearance looks typical at this stage post-procedure and will continue to improve as the swelling subsides and the implants continue to settle into their desired position.  However, you are getting to the point that your final result is likely seen.  Follow-up closely with your surgeon for additional restrictions/instructions and the potential use of bras/garments or massage that may encourage the implant to settle appropriately. If still displaced or with your stated deformity after this time, a surgical procedure will likely be necessary to further open the pocket adjust the implant(s) along with implant exchange, which may also require a dermal matrix or fat grafting to ameliorate your issue.  Hope that this helps! Best wishes!

Breast indentation

Thank you for your question.  If you're not satisfied with your result after 4-6 months after surgery, there is always the option for revision.  Just be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS