Looking for breast augmentation in Arizona

Can anyone please recommend surgeons in Arizona for breast implants/augmentation. And price range. Don't think I need a lift I just want them fuller and not extra skin from breast feeding

Need recommendation for a surgeon.

Thanks so much for your question. I think it's important to do your homework and look for board certified plastic surgeons who have good reviews and good before and afters.  Start with their websites. A doctor with a solid website will help start the process. They should have multiple examples of their work you can see.  You should be able to see their training and board certification.  Next look at review sites like Yelp, Google Plus and Real Self.  They should have good overall reviews from various sites.  That is always a good starting point. Hope this helps. 

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Seek a plastic surgeon that performs hundreds of these procedures, has great reviews and photos, and is an expert in this field

Ron Hazani, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Looking for a breast augmentation in Arizona

Thank you for your question.  Don't be in a hurry.  Do your homework and find a board certified plastic surgeon who is an ASAPS and ASPS member. Also search reviews here on Realself.com. I can't tell you the Phoenix average, but in Tucson you are looking at about $4700 for a silicone aug. Good luck in your search.

I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally
a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)  that you trust and are comfortable with. You can find surgeons with those credentials through the "Smart Beauty Guide" of ASAPS.
Robert Singer, MD FACS
La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Looking for breast augmentation surgeon...

Thank you for the question.  Although I cannot provide you with specific names, I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. 

***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.   Best wishes.

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon