Had boltero injections 9 days ago for festoons and hollows under eyes. Festoons are back as is the hollows?

What would cause this to happen. Can the filler migrate to other parts of the face; and why so quickly.

Hollows after Belotero injection

Hello, and thanks for your question. I'm sorry you did not get the result you had hoped for. Without a photo, it's difficult to determine what's going on. Please post photos. It is possible that your were initially swollen, but now that the swelling has subsided you are seeing that you need more product. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon