Anybody know of any hairline or hair transplant doctors in Arizona or Los Angeles area?

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Los Angeles based hair transplant doctors

Clearly,. many of the LA based doctors will respond here. I am the modern day inventor of the FUE procedure, doing these FUE procedures longer than anyone in the US, dating back to 1996. It you want a robotic hair transplant, you should know that I am the patent holder inventor of the hair transplant robot, submitting two patents in 2003 and getting them issued in 2006. The manufacture of the robot took 4 years to build the ARTAS robot starting in 2006 after the company acquired a license from me.I published the first article on FUE in 2002 and then the rest is history. The reason I invented the robot was because too many doctors failed to perform FUE successfully, which is somewhat the case today and something you must watch out for in selecting an FUE doctor. The ARTAS leveled the playing field as far as doing the extractions for FUE. I hold now 16 US patents on various hair technologies and publish in medical journals and medical textbooks extensively.
See below. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Visit as many doctors as possible and you should judge for yourself.

There are many great doctors all over the country. You can search for them here or on Google. Visit as many doctors as possible and you should judge for yourself.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Transplant Doctor in Los Angeles

You can find some doctors on this site and also the ISHRS website.  Look for a doctor that specializes in hair restoration surgery and has been doing it for some time.  Generally speaking, avoid doctors who just got into it as an addition to their practice. Look for doctors who will actually perform the surgery.  Yes, believe it or not...there are many clinics where assistants perform the surgery and the doctor is not even in the room.  Finally, see a few different doctors.  Its always good to have a perspective based on a few encounters.

Amir Yazdan, MD
Irvine Hair Restoration Surgeon

Los Angeles hairline surgeon?

Having done hair transplants as well as hairline advancement including the Irregular Trichophytjc procedure for 35 years I need to see you or photos to give a valid answer.

Hair transplant Doctors

Best practice is to extensive search into the various services provided in each area. Look at results and meet with your surgeon.  After spending some time researching, you'll be able to choose between the best option for you.  

Baubac Hayatdavoudi, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Any hairline doctors in Phoenix or Los Angeles?

You have posted this question twice. A good hair transplant surgeon has to be a good hair line doctor by definition. Here is the answer again:"In Arizona, there are two good surgeons Dr Scott Alexander and Dr. Sharon Keene, in Phoenix and Tucson respectively. In California, Dr. Timothy Carmen and Dr. William Rassman are in LaJolla and Los Angeles. These are just some recommendations to consider, there are other good surgeons.Hope this helps."

Kind regards,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Haur doctors

What is your  problem   that you need this information? Certain dictors deal with very  specific problems.   

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon