Any Board Certified Surgeons available for Lipo in LA August 17-19th? Just found out my isn't Board Certified! (photo)

Ahhhhh! Flights booked and paid for, hotels booked and paid for, time taken off of work, and same for friend who is traveling with me! Thought I did enough research but I didn't! Hoping someone could still do the surgery for me within those dates with a decent price! Looking for upper lower abs and flanks. Let me know please!!!

Board certified plastic surgeon

I am so sorry to hear you went through all the effort of booking a surgery with a surgeon who is not a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, but also very happy that you found out BEFORE the surgery. Luckily there are a lot of board certified plastic surgeons in the Los Angeles area. I recommend searching online for board certified plastic surgeons who specialize in liposuction. Your trip dates are just around the corner, so communicate what happened to you very clearly with the surgeon's surgery coordinator to see if they can squeeze you in in such short notice. Good luck!