BBL and breast augmentation/lift during the same procedure?

I am interested in having both procedures done during the same operation. Is recovery possible? how would one lay down...back? chest?

Breast Lift with Implants and BBL

Hi FixMEDoc,Thanks for your question. It certainly is possible and can be safely done. I allow my patients to sit on the butts after their BBL as we centrifuge the fat which makes me feel safer that the fat that may die from compression has been removed and it is now safe to sit on it. I do not allow my patients to lay on their breast after breast surgery. I do allow sleeping on your side. I would recommend getting several consultations by board certified plastic surgeons to get a good feel for what is possible and what what is not. Good Luck! Congratulations on getting ready for a body transformation!

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

#BBL #Breastlift

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. Yes, these procedures are frequently performed together as long as you are in overall good health and cleared for elective surgery by your primary care doctor,. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Keep in mind that when you do a breast augmentation. you can't apply pressure to the front and when you do a bbl you can't sit down for 2 weeks. It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a Breast Augmentation. A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation. Thank you for your question .

BBL & Breast Augmentation Combined Procedure

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Yes, you can.  In my practice, I perform the combination procedures frequently. Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Sincerely, Matthew J. Nykiel, MD #TopREALSELFDoctor #CoreREALSELFDoctor Butt Augmentation Specialist Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Combined BBL and breast surgery

For this combination (BBL and breast) you will need to recover/sleep on your side for a few weeks to protect the buttock fat and your new breast implants. It certainly can be done in the right patient. Consult with a few experienced plastic surgeons for more information regarding your specific case.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

BBL and BA

Hello, thanks so much for your inquiry. It is common to have these two procedures done in one time surgery due to the fact that it reduces costs and instead of having two different times of recovery in just one you will enjoy the benefit of both results. Yes, it is a little bit more difficult for the patient to have a pleasant recovery. You mostly will have to be lying on your sides, or if you have a donut pillow you can lay down on your back avoiding as much as possible to put pressure in your buttock area.  Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon