Can I achieve the results on the bottom? BBL scheduled with lipo sculpture. (photos)

Is this reasonable? I am aiming for pics on the bottom look- I have a bbl scheduled in 4 weeks

Can I achieve the results on the bottom? BBL scheduled with lipo sculpture.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I think that you have a good body to improve, contact a board certified plastic surgeon that can help you during your journey!

BBL results

Hello,  thank your question and photos. Body contouring will much likely depend on how much fat can be harvested.  Look for a certified plastic surgeon in your area for a correct treatment.

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

How to achieve the results you want

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a BBL Always insist on a board certified plastic surgeon.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Brazilian Butt Lift

Thank you for your question and photographs.

When it comes to Brazilian butt lifts and achieving your cosmetic goals, there are several factors that you have to consider; how much fat the patient has to harvest, what areas you can harvest the fat from and how much to safely reinject into the buttocks for optimal fat survival. Sometimes it is a good idea to stage a BBL so you can increase the chance of fat survival because if you reinject too much at once, you have a higher chance of it not all surviving. When I perform a BBL, I will evaluate the patient’s body to make sure that they are a good candidate for the Brazilian butt lift. It will also be assessed as to which areas will be liposuctioned. Depending on the amount of fat necessary to fill the buttocks area, multiple donor sites on the body may be considered. After liposuction has been performed, a closed sterile system is used which ensures the fat tissue is never exposed to the air. This keeps it safe and purified for reinjection into the buttocks. Our plastic surgery office uses P188, a triple-wash antibiotic that sterilizes the tissue and separates the healthy fat from any tissue that may not survive the transfer process. I will then reinject the fat to make sure that the layering is done properly, effectively and that the results are smooth and shapely. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift Expectations?

Not enough information is known about the models or you to know if your expectations are "reasonable." Did the models have just one procedure or more than one? What did their "before" photos look like? How much fat is on the anterior aspect or your torso? You've only shown us the back of your body. What is your bony structure like? Additionally, while the models all have enhanced buttocks, their shapes are drastically different. Your end result will depend on your beginning shape, and of course, your plastic surgeon's technique. Look at your plastic surgeon's BBL photos and find a previous patient with a body close to yours to see if s/he can achieve the look you want. Best of luck!

Millicent Odunze-Geers, MD, MPH
Sacramento Physician

Are my expectations reasonable?

It is difficult to say with certainty since there are no pictures of where the fat will be taken from. You will certainly obtain a much better contour with smaller waist, fuller hips and rounder buttock if done by an experienced plastic surgeon.

BBL Desired Result

Thank you for your question but sadly, I cannot answer it at this time.  The photos of yourself were very dark and also partially blocked.  Without better photos, it is hard to give you any realistic answers.  Viewing the photos of the look you desire to achieve, all of the models in these photos have very thin waistlines reflecting not only the small amounts of fat left around their waist but also the narrow rib and pelvis sizes.  If your bone structure is different than theirs, you will not be able to achieve the very tight waistlines in the photos.  Also, all of the models have over-filled buttocks which may or may not be possible based on the amount of available fat for transfer and your willingness to possibly perform your augmentation in stages.

If possible, please repost your question with clearer photos and hopefully the doctors can give you a more precise answer.  Thanks.

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon