32 year old male. Neck lift or Necklift with Jaw line enhancement? (Photos)

New to this and I have no idea what to do. Ive been reading to get fillers first before jawline enhancement. Im just wondering if a necklift and jawline enhancement will make that great of difference. Thanks for any help and advice you can give.

Jawlines and necks often only need a little liposuction under local for good results.

Liposuction of the jawline and neck is so easy and makes such a nice improvement that that is all most patients need.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Neck rejuvenation

Thanks for the pictures and your question; what is exactly bothering you about your neck. I see a little bit of fullness under the chin. If thats whats bothering you then some liposuction there would help contour your neck. 
A formal neck lift will not do much at this time as your skin and muscles are taut the way they are. 

Dilip D. Madnani, MD, FACS

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella, CoolMini

This can be improved with vaser contouring of the neck and fillers.  If you want something more prominent, then jawline implants may be what you are looking for.  See someone who treats a significant amount of men to evaluate you.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Neck Lift

Thank you for your question. Based on your age and your profile pictures, a less invasive laser may be more beneficial than a more invasive surgical procedure. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.Best wishes,

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Neck lift and jaw line enhancement

I would start with kybella to dissolve the fat under  your chin.  You can augment your jaw line with fat or an off the shelf filler which in the long run will be more expensive and always goes away.  I do not believe opening your neck with surgery is necessary from your photos.

Robert Kearney, MD, FACS
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Neck lift with or without jawline enhancement

Based on the photos provided, you appear to have a mild amount of fullness under the chin.  This could be superficial subcutaneous fat above the platysma muscle of the neck which would respond to liposuction or there could be deeper fat below it which requires surgical contouring through a small incision.  Less commonly, there can also be enlargement of a deeper pair of muscles which can be trimmed without creating a functional deformity.  This can be determined during a physical examination.  Given your age, you would not require skin excision since your skin should have adequate ability to contract.  If desired, augmentation along the jawline can be performed with fillers.  I agree with the other physicians that jaw implants carry a high risk of complications.  Hope this helps.

Pamela Henderson, MD
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

32 year old male. Neck lift or Necklift with Jaw line enhancement?

Hi, based upon the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.  From the photos, your mandibular angles are weak and there is excess fat and skin below the chin.  Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.  This can be combined with liposuction and removal of some excess skin through a small, curved incision under the chin without a full neck lift. Hope this helps.

Neck contouring surgery

It is hard without clinical evaluation to give you good advice. I do not think that you need a chin augmentation (implant). However, whether conservative liposuction of anterior neck, possibly jawline, would enhance your appearance, should be decided on the basis of detailed clinical evaluation. You should seek a consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon with good reputation in facial and neck rejuvenation. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Jawline Enhancement with Liposuction

Dear Gehrig378, Personally I believe you would benefit from sub-mental and cervical liposuction to enhance the jawline and no neck lift or implants would be needed. A consultation to further discuss your concerns and desired outcome will be beneficial in a proper surgical plan. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD

Neck Lif with Jawlinw Enhancement

In a 32 year old man like yourself with good skin tone you may be able to reduce neck fullness and enhance your jawline with just liposuction. You need an examination and a discussion of your goals to make an educated decision.