I Have an Open Bite but I Am Afraid of Surgery. What Would Be a Good Approach for Me? (photo)

I am a 27 year old female. My front teeth don't touch at all. I am afraid of surgery and have managed to eat fine but I want to know if an open bite will cause problems in the future and if there is a way of correcting it without surgery. I don't currently have dental insurance but I have had my teeth cleaned approximately every 6-9 months. I live in Arizona and would be happy to buy dental insurance if this problem could be fixed but have no clue about such things. Thank you in advance!

Open bite

not all open bites require surgery.  Invisalign works well for certain types of open bites and yours sort of looks like a good case....only way to find out is to see an orthodontist very experienced in braces and Invisalign

Saint Louis Orthodontist