How effective are carboxy treatments?

I had a consultation with a doctor. And I was told lose a little weight and have carboxy treatments. What is the exact purpose of the treatments, what does it do, and how does it feel? I want to make sure I'm not getting myself into anything unnecessary. Lol. Thanks.

How effective are carboxy treatments?

Thanks for your query. Carboxytherapy is a non-surgical cosmetic medicine treatment. It employs injections to infuse gaseous carbon dioxide below the skin into the subcutaneous tissue through a needle. It is a safe and effective treatment for cellulite, under eye dark circles of vascular origin, stretch marks. IT works wonder on lose fat as it melts down the fat and removes it through lymphatic drainage. It is a painless procedure and requires a couple of sittings. It’s a wonderful procedure if done correctly and for the right indication. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon