Do I have slight ptosis? (photos)

I was wondering if I have slight ptosis on the eye in the right hand side of the picture. I would just like a confirmation.

Ptosis

In looking for ptosis, it is helpful to look at the margin-to-reflex distance (MRD) i.e. the distance between the light reflex in the center of your pupil to the edge of the upper eyelid. It appears your MRD is symmetric between the two eyes. What is giving you some asymmetry and an illusion of the left upper eyelid being slightly droopy is that you have a slightly larger pupil on the left side. This results in less iris (colored ring of the eye) seen between the pupil edge and the upper eyelid edge. This amount of size difference between the pupils can be normal.

Danbury Oculoplastic Surgeon