What could be wrong with my eyes? And also, the bigger eye with higher brows feels heavier. Sometimes I get ptosis. (photo)

Doctor Answers 1


Thank you for your question. You would benefit from a correction of lower eyelid drooping via eyelid surgery. This drooping can often expose the bottom of the eye, which is a serious issue. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon for an in-person examination to discuss eyelid surgery, also known as blepharoplasty.

Best wishes,

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 117 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.