Undeveloped breast. What can I do?

I am already 20 years old yet my breast is very flat. I think even my nipples have not developed for the past years. I already have my menstrual period for already six years. I thought that when I have my period it will start developing but it didn't. Can you help me of what I can do? Thank you!

Undeveloped breast?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation.

Breast Augmentation for Underdeveloped Breast

Thank you very much for your question. However, without a photograph or in-person examination, it is difficult to provide any meaningful advice. I would recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, experienced in breast augmentation. At this time, the surgeon can perform a physical exam, review your aesthetic goals, and discuss in detail all of your breast augmentation options. A personalized breast augmentation plan can then be created, designed around your unique needs.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Breasts

Thank you for your question.  From what you have wrote, it sounds like all you would need is to get a breast augmentation.  Not having photos or seeing them in person i can not tell you 100% what the correct surgery would be.  Schedule a consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss your concerns and what procedure would be best for you.  Good Luck.  

Undeveloped breast. What can I do?

Breast augmentation may be a very reasonable option for you based upon your description.

Time for Breast Augmentation Consultation

Thanks for your question.  Your first step will be to find a board certified plastic surgeon so you can discuss your goals and wishes.  Your next step will be to review some before and after photos so you can help to define your goal look with your plastic surgeon. Best wishes on next steps.

Cheers,

Steven Camp MD 

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Undeveloped breast at age of 20

Breast implant is the procedure of choice for undeveloped breast.  you are at age 20 at this stage breast is developing. ideally , it is better to wait till till age 22 for breast augmentation surgery

please see board certified plastic surgeon near your area and have a personal consultation

Milan Doshi, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation - Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. You appear to be an excellent candidate for breast augmentation surgery. The proper implant must be selected based on your chest measurements. Please have an in-person examination with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic breast procedures. Ask to see a lot of before and after photos of what can be achieved with implants. Hope this helps and good luck.

Not developed?

Consider seeing a plastic surgeon for options. Surgery is not always an option right away and some may recommend waiting until you're 22 years old for breast implants. At this age, is when all growth should have been completed. Best, Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD

Breast augmentation for Hypoplastic breasts

Please know that you are not alone. This is now a common finding, and it can definitely be improved with a breast augmentation surgery.

Breast development is mostly dependent on genetics.

I would urge you to have an in-person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon to determine your options and whether you would be the right candidate for implant-based breast augmentation.

Hope this helps. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Looking for options with small breasts.

Greetings,

It seems as if you would benefit from a consultation(s) with a board certified and well trained plastic surgeon(s) in your community.  Based upon your examination and expectations, you may be a candidate for breast enlargements. 

Good luck as you investigate your options.

Best Regards,

Douglas J. Raskin, MD
Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon