What type of acne do I have and what treatment should I do? Please help. (photos)

I am 20 years old and my acne just came out of nowhere. it started on my left jaw then crawl on front of my neck joining my right jaw. Please help

Acne treatments

Thank you for your question. It's difficult to evaluate your skin through photographs, but it looks like you have a combination of acne: active lesions (red pimples) and comedones (whiteheads and blackheads). Acne treatments are based on the type of acne and skin type you have. Treatments include oral antibiotics, medicated creams and ointments, Accutane, or cosmetic procedures such as peels, laser treatments, or facials. In my experience, I found a combination therapy of oral antibiotics and topical medications to be effective in treating mild to moderate acne. Once acne is under control, some individuals need to be on a maintenance therapy with continued use of topical medications to control acne breakouts. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.