Hi ☺ I wonder if there is an available surgery (or something) to remove keratosis pilaris (KP)?

Doctor Answers 1

Calmurid, sal. or lactic acid cream

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

See a general dermatologist for this condition, compounded creams can help. Laser does not provide a cure. In patients with fair skin, the redness can be reduced with pulse dye lasers, however recurrence can occur. The natural history is that KP reduces with age. All the best, Dr Davin S. Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.