Spot treating a facial atrophic scar with fractional co2 after picosure focus?

I have 3 chicken pox scars and 1 huge atrophic scar. My derma will be doin a spot treatment on these areas. I had my first session and the scabs fell off on the 3rd day, after 4 weeks i can already see slight improvement. We will be doin the treament every 4 weeks until desired outcome. Will spot treating the scars on my face just ok? i had 3 pico focus before starting with co2, maybe the reason why i got some results even with just 1 fco2. Derm said i might need 2 more fco2.

Thanks for your query. That is the best treatment available for spot scars. It will show improvement but it is a gradual affair. I believe you should go as your dermatologist is saying. Your treatment is perfect and going in right direction and you continue the same. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon