What scar removal would you suggest for eczema and chicken pox? (photos)

i had chicken pox and it leaves dark scars and another thing is i also had exzema and i dont know what scar removal should i use.perhaps,what should you sugest? im looking forward for your answer.thankyou!

Dark Scars

Thank you for posting your question. There are many options for treating dark spots. Hydroquinone bleaching cream can help lightening them. IPL intensive pulse light treatments can also help lightening scars and making them less noticeable. As of now, I recommend putting on sunscreen and avoiding sunlight exposure to reduce further hyperpigmentation. Best of luck. 

Dark Scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}