This scar on my forehead - what surgery is needed and how much? (Photo)

Injections and subcision for a forehead scar in Los Angeles

Plato's Scar Serum followed by fillers, Botox, subcision, and fractional laser to improve your scar. Botox can soften the muscles around the scar.

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

By the picture it is hard to determine exactly which treatment or procedure would be best for your scar. Scar revision surgery could cost anywhere between $600 and $1,400. However some scars may be treated with laser. This could cost anywhere between $50 and $100 per treatment. The distinguishing factor between surgery and laser treatments are that most lasers will only remove the pigmentation in the scar as surgery will just create a smaller subtle scar. I suggest consulting with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, as they would know which treatment would work best for you. Thank you for your question and I wish you all the best.

Sam Speron, MD