What will I do to get rid of the itchiness, dryness, bumps, red, brown spots and return to my normal skin condition immediately?

I purchased online a chemical peel for the body and put it all over my arms and lower legs. I followed the instructions to use it for 3 days. On the 4th day it started peeling and after 2-3 days it got so itchy that I really had to scratch it cos I really can't contain the itchiness even if I put some hydrocort cream that comes with the peeling set. What I should I do? Pls help.

Chemical Peel

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. It is always best to use a board certified facial plastic surgeon then a copycat online deal that is
too good to be true.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon