If Rhino Gore-Tex output is deviated a little (like there's a hump) can it be corrected via aligning it w/o surgery? (photo)

2 months old rhino goretext and been waiting for the final output, since i heard that swelling will be gone within a yr, but what bothers me is the deviated implant, can it be corrected by just aligining it and not thru operation/surgery? please have a look at my pic, thank you

2 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-