How to remove a surgery scar from my belly ?

I just want to know if it's possible to remove the scars in my belly even though it's been so long that it's there in my belly after i got operated when I'm 8 years old and now that I'm 23 still the scars are so visible in my belly.

Surgical scar revision of the belly button

Surgical scar revision, application of Plato's Scar Serum, and fractional laser can help smooth out the belly button scar revision. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scar removal

There is no way to "remove" a scar but depending on how the scar looks, sometimes a scar revision can make the scar less visible.  See a board certified plastic surgeon to see if you are a candidate for such a procedure.

Dr. Luong

Jacqueline Anne Luong, MD, FACS
Edina Plastic Surgeon