What can I do to reduce my scar on my calf? (photos)

I got burned on a motorpipe last year in December. I tried using ointments and creams at the pharmacy but I think it wasn't healing well since it still got pus and all. I consulted a dermatologist and prescribed me creams and etc. to use and told me to have CO2 lasers. I undergo 2-3 sessions for the laser already. Is there any way besides having laser to reduce the scar I have?

Improving a scar from a burn

I would suggest a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase creams to help reduce the visibility of your scars. Fractional lasers and light chemical peels may also help. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles