Can I have reconstructive surgery at my ear? Because it keeps on coming back (Photo)

I already have 3 keloid removal and it always coming back. I dont want to go back again and again for it remove. Is it possible to have a surgery that it will not back again?

Just surgical excision is not enough to treat keloids. 

In my office, the protocol for large or refractory keloids is several fold. First, the patient comes for steroid injections for several weeks to months.  Next surgical excision is performed.  The same day of surgery, the patient begins radiation treatment.  This is the same radiation that cancer patients get, but at a much lower dose.  After several treatments of radiation, the patient returns for follow up and possibly more steroid injections. 

Unfortunately there is no easy cure all for these.  

Dr Rodman

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon