What is the best procedure for my nasion/nose? (photos)

I would like a permanent fix and a minimum risk. Please help me, it's been a year. I just want to feel good again about myself :'( I need the best fix for this :'( help me :'(

What is the best procedure for my nasion/nose?

Greetings

There are different kinds of rhinoplasty operations however we can divide them as the one that requires bone excision and the one that does not need bone excision. The main fact that we classify the rhinoplasty operations like that is that the results and postoperative period is associated closely with this fact. In the operations like “nasal tip correction”, “simple rhinoplasty” there is no need for a bone excision however these minor operations cannot be beneficial for everyone. The operation type is need to be determined by the surgeon according to needs of the patient. In these minor operations the rhinoplasty is performed with closed method. The bone and the cartilage tissues are not involved in the surgery directly. Small nasal bumps can be removed in these operations.

In the operation that needs the bone and cartilage tissues to be involved; open approach is used. In the procedures with open approach, the size, shape and functionality of the nose can be improved. The big nasal bumps can be removed and septal deviations can be corrected providing a better nasal airwa

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Dynamic Lines

Hi Rondave,

From the photos and the arrow, I assume your concern is the dynamic line related to your facial expressions. The one on your forehead, or the nasion, is most likely caused by the strong action of your corrugator and procerus muscle, and even partly by the orbicularis oculi. The temporary solution for this is botox, while the more permanent solution is muscle resection. 

The lines that form on your either side of your nose however is best left alone as treating it may affect your smile. 

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

You drew arrows on the base of your nose and on either side of the nose to show the areas of concern. The base of your nose (glabella) has hyperactive muscle. They can be resected. Short term, you can use Botox. To thin your nose I would infracture the bones and bring the nostrils in with resection of tissue in your nostrils.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

Talmage J. Raine, MD, FACS

Hyperfunctional Muscles Causing Nasal Deformity

Botox is your best option for the furrows over your nasion in the second photo.  It is an easy procedure, but does need to be repeated if you like the result.   Rhinoplasty will not change the muscle movement.

Raj P. TerKonda, MD, FACS