Why didn't my nose turn out as promised after primary rhinoplasty? Is it easy to fix? Columellar strut+ shield tip graft (Photo)

Hello, I had rhinoplasty w an experienced surgeon over 8 mos ago. the My nose doesn't look anything like the imagining - it is shorter, and upturned. I'm disappointed with the results. The tip seems a bit overprojected and nostrils are long. What needs to be done during the revision? I hate my results. It looks fake and piggish. I feel that the front view is worse than before - it's wide and short, with unattractive nostrils exposed. side profile has improved but the trade off is not enough.

Not Satisfied with Rhinoplasty Results

I need to see a full set of pictures as described on my website for nasal evaluation. You are an example of my concerns about pre-operative imaging; I  feel the final decision re rhinoplasty goals should be made after viewing multiple examples of results in real patients who had a nose like yours.